Monday, April 13, 2009

CREEPER!

You have no idea how excited I am to be making this post right now. Yikes.

I realized yesterday while driving back home that a lot of my very favorite songs are either about being a creeper, or just really creepy to listen to. I still owe Mike a playlist, so I put this bad boy together. It actually rules kind of hard. Minus the Kanye song. It was just too creepy not to use... but it mostly just sucks. I am even amazing and added links to most all of the songs minus The Stryder (it just goes to the lyrics), because apparently they are no one. Sad.





Tegan and Sara- Living Room
The Police- Every Breath You Take
Islands- Creeper
The Blow- Eat Your Heart Up
Radiohead- A Wolf At the Door
Cocorosie- Werewolf
The Good Life- Empty Bed
The Knife- Bird
The Smiths- Girlfriend In A Coma
Kanye West- Drunk and Hot Girls
The Stryder- Intoxicated
The Unicorns- Ghost Mountain
Wintersleep- Orca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...