I have made and eaten so many delicious frozen things lately- it seems only fair that I share a little frozen link love!
- Caramel Crunch Ice Cream Bars from Eat Me, Delicious look so, so good. I haven't made these yet. I'm a little afraid to make them, honestly. I may never want to eat anything else ever again.
- This recipe for chocolate sorbet doesn't look like much. But it is absolutely ridiculous. In the best way ever. It's like eating frozen creamy fudgy cake batter, except that it's vegan and really not that bad for you. I used classic mint from Theo in mine, as well as a touch of espresso powder, and the combination is surprisingly good. Each bite tastes different and complex.
- This Blueberry Ice Cream doesn't require an ice cream maker or egg yolks and kind of makes me want to cry just looking at it. I still have quite a few frozen blueberries from my trip home last fall and I don't think I'd have any issues at all using some of them up this way.
- My lovely friend Becca just posted a recipe for Vegan Raspberry Ice Cream which she says is "like creamy sorbet, but somehow not sherbet-y." Works for me!
- Chocolate Gelato with Salted Caramel Pecans is probably my soul mate.
- And because I quite literally cannot get enough of fruit and berries in/on/with ice cream- this Cherry Lambic Ice Cream Float sounds like sweet perfection in a glass. I love raspberry lambic with an unashamed and undying passion, and although I rarely drink it due to its syrupy sweetness- I think that this is the perfect way to do it. Especially in August. Especially on our patio.
What are your favorite frozen summer treats?