Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend in Photos

I spent this past weekend in Portland with Brittany- mostly drinking good things, taking silly pictures of ourselves, and geeking out over Michael Pollan, who we got to see speak on Saturday night! Once home yesterday I made a quick batch of amaranth cereal and spent most of my evening on the couch with chubby Luna. Pretty darn perfect. Also- what do you think of the new layout!? My good friend Ellie designed the header for me, and I am over the moon in love with it.



2 comments:

patchop said...

I love Luna! and I love your header - I hope my friend Sascha draws my new one soon. I put in a request in November, but she's a busy comic book making machine.

It's gorgeous!

Karla said...

ooo, you went to HUB!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...