- Perfect Cinnamon Buns from Chloe of Shoplifting in a Ghost Town make me want to weep a little. Chloe has a really hilarious yet informative way of writing that I've always really admired (back in the days of Livejournal!) Plus her kitchen tutorials include lots of food with faces.
- I feel a little like Patrice's groupie at times- but I totally can't help it. Woman blows my mind! Check out her recipe for Mid-Winter's Day Chai over at The Fantastic Mr. Feedbag.
- Both from Serious Eats: Lemon Salt with Fennel and Chili- the prettiest herb salt I've ever seen. And Quick Homemade Hard Cider- using fresh apple cider and a few homebrewing essentials. Kind of fantastic.
And a few non-food related goodies:
- Without Words (A Tiny Love Story) from Resurrection Fern is my kind of love.
- Beating the Winter Blahs #5 at Painted Fish Studio has some great, simple wisdom, and a link to some really gorgeous coloring pages. There's no such thing as being too old to color.
- My favorite, favorite, favorite blog as of late is Yum and Yuk. I want her to post 300 times a day. "A blog on books, running, the law, & design I can't afford. "There are only two mantras, yum and yuck, mine is yum." - Tom Robbins"