Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sweet Little Knockoff

Earlier this week my friend Brittany sent me a link to a little handmade pouch that she had her eye on.  We have daily ongoing text message conversations about picnics and splotchy skin, so this wasn't anything out of the ordinary.  I haven't been sewing much lately, but when I saw it I knew I could make something similar.  Here is my version:



I had a lot of fun making it, and I can't wait to give it to Brittany!  Also note- I would never sell anything like this that I've made- I do believe I would go straight to crafting hell for a move like that.  Serious!

2 comments:

Hilary Rehfield said...

Or straight to Regretsy. HAHA!
Good work, Renai! I bet Brittany will love it

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

that is so cool!! i want one!!! you should start an etsy shop! ;)
xxx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...