Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh, Dear

I have been on a two-day streak of laughing uncontrollably about really weird shit. Like the picture that I came across in a book on a co-workers desk (where I like to sit and go through all of his stuff when he's at lunch... oops)- of a fish eating another fish. Except you could see the little guy inside the big guys mouth, and he probably still thought that he was swimming- except he had this cute little "oh shit" fish face that killed me. I tried to Google it but couldn't find anything comparable. I'm giggling right now thinking about it. The best part was that it wasn't even supposed to be funny. Yeah, okay.

Today I somehow ended up looking at dogs in costumes on the internets. Which really, is basically guaranteed to get that reaction out of me- but it's extra bad today for some reason. My two favorites:




I'm really afraid sometimes that I'm going to be "that" dog owner, or even "that" mom some day. With the little freak hippie children. Yep, that'll be me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...