I feel like I have been MIA lately. Busy busy busy! I'm leaving tomorrow to go camping for the weekend, so while I won't be posting for the next few days- I should have some good photos to share when I get back! Here are a few bits and pieces for the time being. Short and sweet!
- Seabreeze Farm on Vashon has just started doing dinner and movie events which I am now dying to attend.
- Fat of the Land on miners lettuce, which is my latest love.
- Not Martha does a write up titled Super Natural Cooking at the Cookbook Club where she gets together with a group of friends who have all made dishes from the same cookbook. I love both this idea, as well as the recipes that they used.
- Sustainable Diet admits to being imperfect in the kitchen. Something that I always struggle with. Check out Inedible.
- As someone who hasn't been much of a pork eater since somewhere around the age of 15- I was surprised at how badly I want to make this: Honey Ginger Pork Tenderloin. Seriously yum.
- And on a sunny closing note- Kristatomic has a wonderful post up- Spring is Coming.
Now go outside!