Friday, September 3, 2010

Discovery Park; Blackberries, Nettles & Snails

We went on a short hike and picked blackberries at Discovery Park on Wednesday night.  I about fell down the hill when I saw this little dude cruising along.  I love snails.  It's unhealthy how much.  They don't seem to have much interest in me, however.


Hi buddy!  Matao was not amused.


He was in a bit more of a hurry than I was, as he wanted to get down to the beach before the sun set.  What a mush.


All in all- a great little hike.  It's short and sweet, and for being so smack-dab in the middle of Seattle- it feels fantastically far away.  We picked two yogurt containers full of blackberries and I walked through a bunch of nettles wearing Teva's.  Perfection!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...