Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dirt.

I'm still alive.

!!!!!!!!

Wowee.

What have I been doing? Beats me. Work has been busy busy busy, which means no secret blogging. I've been trying to be outside a lot more lately, yet for some reason I feel like I haven't been outside much at all. I need to go camping.

Laila loverface and I are going down to Portland at the end of next month for three days, and now I am wondering if I can get her to detour on our first night and camp somewhere. Hint hint hint. HiLailaIloveyou. :)

Saw Star Trek last night, went to happy hour with some of my favorites, my snails keep reproducing, I keep planting more things, and my carrots and cilantro are both sprouting as of this morning.




The weirdest thing of all- is that since I've pretty much nearly quit drinking and going out- my social life has very drastically depleted (which I think is a good indication of the value of some of my friendships)- however- I finally feel now like I have so much more of a life. I am busy all the time, but most of it isn't based on plans or obligations. I am pretty much taking a full fledged break from sewing, because it stopped being fun for me. I'm just trying to live my life the way that I feel is the best for me right now- and that happens to be pretty secluded. I haven't been going to any bike events or parties or any other shenanigans. I'm in bed by midnight on the weekends, and up by 7:30 the next morning.

I'm really excited to start reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. I keep trying to convince Matao that we should get goats and chickens. For some reason he's not giving in. Maybe it has something to do with living in an apartment. Whatevsssss.

I dunno. What you been doing?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...