Thursday, May 28, 2009

Link Love!

This is a total mishmash, but whatev!

- Oat Bean Waffles! "I love waffles, but I don't like how I feel after eating them. Then I ate a waffle that changed my life!"

- Alternative lawn seed Oh, apartment life. You kill me.

- Quillisascut Farm School

- Seed Savers Exchange

- Seattle Goats! !!!!!!!!



- The Backyard Homestead and Urban Homestead

- Home Grown Revolution

- Low Impact Living

- Chicago's City Farm



- Growing blueberries in containers, more here.

- Inside, rather than outside: Cardboard Stampede



- Snoqualmie Gourmet is a local-ish creamery that makes my absolute most favorite ice cream of all time. French Lavender, of course.

- Re-usable sandwich baggies

- Embrace Your Inner Farmer. This is a great local blog.

- Make your own mineral makeup

- Oh, and then there's this:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...