Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Link Love!

These are mostly food related. Big surprise!

- Windowsill Tomato Sauce and Sun Dried Jam are both things that I'd like to try in the very near future.

- Golden Beet and Marinated Goat Cheese Salad- if this sounds good, check out THIS: Chocolate Beet Cupcakes with Goat Cheese Frosting. YES REALLY. I actually wanted to make these last night, but didn't have any goat cheese, and thought I'd make sure I actually liked beet cupcakes before I went all out. When I do make these I'll most likely add lavender to the frosting. Because I'm me and that's what I do. Blueberry Mint Cupcakes also look absolutely wonderful.

- Notes on a Miracle Fruit dinner party from Pro Bono Baker. This is something that I'd love to do once Matao and I are in our own place in a few months. Let me know if you want to be invited!

- I finished Animal, Vegetable, Miracle yesterday and wanted to cry. It was so wonderful and I was glad to take my time getting through it. I'm still working my way through Alone In The Kitchen With An Eggplant which so far is a lot of fun to read. Me being me though, I needed to add to my reading list before I reached the end of both of my books. So next up is Goat Song, and then Small Giants which looks wonderful. We will see!

- Vertical Vegetables tutorial on Instructables. Made using a hanging shoe rack, and absolutely badass.



- A post on seeds that I think is definitely worth reading, if you find it important to support smaller, environmentally responsible companies.

- My current favorite Etsy store. You should buy me everything. Especially this:



- A Week of Dinner from Bread & Honey. I really, really enjoyed this post. Worth a quick read- plus the rest of her blog rules.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...