I am still in the process of changing things around and may eventually switch over to using Wordpress, but either way- my address is now (and will continue to be) http://www.areyoumyghost.com so check your bookmarks! I'll make a post if I switch to Wordpress in case in affects anyones Google Reader settings (I use it too so I'll know).
I've been in a bit of a cooking rut which I'm trying to snap myself back out of. I usually do what I can to use up all of my CSA box bits and pieces before my next one arrives- but I'm struggling big time right now. We have a head of purple cabbage, a bag of tomatillos, two bags full of peppers (mostly green and small), and a bag of tiny zucchini. I'm going to try to use it before this weekend is over, so we'll see how that goes. Yikes. Please tell me if you have any ideas that don't involve coleslaw. BLEH. That aside- my lack of cooking hasn't been due to a lack of inspiration. Check it!
- 15 Layer Russian Honey Cake. My Russian co-worker requested this for her birthday next week, so I'm thinking I need to try making it at least once before the real deal. I'm scared. Mostly of what it will do to me when I eat the entire thing by myself.
- While looking for that recipe, I found this: Lavender, Blueberry, and Youghurt Mousse Cake which just sounds ridiculous and insane and amazing all at once.
- Herbed Goat Cheese Tart. Lavender and goat cheese? Yes.
- Oatmeal Knots look so so good, and I've been wanting to try making yeasted bread again soon, so I may start there.
- Pickle Party!? WHAT!? Why won't anyone have a pickle party with me? Wtf.
- Homemade Chocolate Pop Tarts. YES. I want to do this with Theo bars.
So many delicious things. Jam post soon! I have been struggling with my crappy apartment light trying to get some good pictures. I can't wait to have our patio... ah!