Friday, April 2, 2010

Bunnies and Jerks

Easter is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate in a very non-religious sort of way.  My family always had the best (aka craziest and loudest) Easter celebrations, and since I won't be home this year-  I want to dedicate this post full of lovely fluffy things to my jerk brother, and his jerk girlfriend, and my jerk bff's for all being able to enjoy it this year.  Have fun, jerks!  (Disclaimer: My mom and the rest of my family are not jerks.  Usually.)






4 comments:

Girdgirl said...

Aww - so fuzzy, smushy, lovey X0X0

Girdgirl said...

Aww - so fuzzy, smushy, lovey X0X0
Happy Easter eating

inaffets said...

I'm leaving to have brunch with your family very soon!

Tricia said...

That bunny really is the cutest bunny ever!!! Very sweet blog, glad to have found you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...