Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blogfail.

Holy hell I'm tired. And apparently my "Alaskan girl" skills are severely lacking at the moment, as I can't get a fire going in my apartment for the life of me. Suckkkkkk. I am going to freeze to death.





I'm contemplating attempting to start blogging on more of a structured schedule, but I'm not 100% sure that I'm quite ready to commit to that. My brain has been all over the place lately and the idea of trying to pin anything serious down just seems like a little too much work to me right now. Wah wah. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Amy Marie said...

dude i tried it for a week and that was as far as i got. it's a lot harder than you'd think! even though i'm at a computer all day during the week, sometimes i just don't feel like doing it, or don't have time, or whatevs. but i guess you'd know that since you blogged every DAY for the last year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...