Friday, April 24, 2009

Slacker.

This week has been a real winner.

I've been pretty miserable, as I had to get an emergency root canal yesterday afternoon. More on that later, as the whole ordeal may end up involving a lawyer. Ask me in person if you really care that much about my teeth. I couldn't stop crying last night either, mostly just because I am a giant sissy. I am also so, so over having things wrong with my teeth. NEVER AGAIN.

I started eating yogurt again last week, and haven't been able to stop since. That was honestly the hardest thing for me to give up when I was attempting semi-veganism. Back on the crack! Nancy's nonfat plain yogurt with honey and raw walnuts is seriously one of the best things I have ever eaten. Sorry cows. Sorry bees. Not sorry walnut trees.

I still haven't uploaded any of my Portland pictures... Basically all you really need to know is that Friday night was ridiculous(ly wonderful), and then I spent the rest of my weekend being relaxed and mellow with Becca and Aaron. There were docks, strip clubs, plenty of getting lost, greyhounds, popcorn, sore butts, giant paella, sangria, parks, dog walks, ginger tea, long showers, Star Wars, bikes, bikes, and a lot more bikes. I am pretty much deeply, madly, disgustingly in love with Portland.

Mama is in town all weekend, and I can not WAIT to get off work and go cause trouble with her. I miss my family so much all the time. I have no idea what I'm going to do when she's out cruising next year.

Back to work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...