Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oops.

I'm a redhead again. Or, more so of one than I previously was.

I just attempted to take a decent photo of my hair color- and instead took 64 terrible photos of myself- showcasing my split ends, the pimple festival happening on my face, my boobs, and the fact that I was holding my bedside lamp between my legs (for better lighting, I swear) and it ended up looking creepy and phallic. HOT.

Uhm, so I did it again.

This time in the kitchen while making myself dinner.



Yep, that's my arm. Apparently I've lost my oldschool Myspace photo taking skills. Just pretend like I'm smelling my shoulder. Mmm. Shoulder.

Oh- and for the record- this was dinner.



OATMEAL! Yes, really. I have been living off of it lately. Thick cut oatmeal + golden flax seeds + raw walnuts + amber agave nectar + almond milk = BEST SHIT EVER. I'm not messing around. Oatmeal is pretty much a wonder food as far as I'm concerned, and I always have lots of hippie shit in my cupboards to add to it, so that makes it even better. I think I've actually had it for dinner ever day this week since Sunday. I've also eaten it with raw almond butter and raspberries thrown in, which were both delicious additions. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Do it. I dare you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...